Friday, March 22nd - Saturday, April 6th
Looking for a special family getaway for spring break? Looking to escape the crowds of Tahoe or the expense of Hawaii? Pack up the family and join us for a memorable spring break at the Evergreen Lodge, where we’ve planned lots of activities and family fun for you and the kids.
You can enjoy your Spring Break holiday with us in two ways:
- A la Carte – Book your cabin (two-night minimum), then pick and choose from the many dining, activity and recreation options available.
- Spring Break Package – Get the most value, fun and convenience from your visit by purchasing a three or four-night package, including meals, recreation, activities and more.
NOTE: Please book early as our Spring Break period will sell out.
Each day during this period we will offer an array of family-oriented guided recreation trips tailored to the season, including naturalist hikes, snowshoe walks to the Giant Sequoias and sightseeing tours of Yosemite Valley.
Each afternoon and evening, we’ll feature an assortment of fun activities for kids and adults alike. Many of these activities are great for kids to do alone, allowing adults to enjoy some time off (a perfect time for a therapeutic massage!).
Activities, which vary day to day and week to week, will include:
- Campfires (with s’mores!)
- Arts & crafts projects
- Nature-oriented videos
- Family and kids movies
- Ranger talks
- Night hikes
- Live music
- Geocaching adventures
And of course you’ll always have the wonderful options of reading or playing board games by the fireside, relaxing in our new swimming pool and hot tub, enjoying a tasty libation in our tavern or stargazing from your private deck.
Throughout this period our restaurant will feature a special spring break kid's drink menu as well as a variety of yummy kid's meals and dessert specials. In addition, our regular lodge menu will be available both in our main dining room and in our more casual tavern.
Easter at the 'Green
Join us Easter Sunday (March 31st) for a day of food and fun - both Lodge and non-Lodge guests are welcome. Begin at 9am with a mountain-style easter egg hunt for the kids. Then indulge in a delicious Easter Brunch. After brunch, head out and enjoy Yosemite's magnificent spring waterfalls and recreation.
back to top
Our three and four-night packages allow you to make the most of your spring break getaway and enjoy all of the week’s activities at a bargain price.
Details of our packages are outlined below:
Three-Night Package includes (for each person in your party):
- Three night’s accommodation
- Delicious three-course dinner on two nights
- Hearty mountain breakfast all three mornings, including our Easter Brunch specials if you're with us on Easter day
- Freshly made “trail lunches” for your day’s activities on one afternoon
- Hearty hot lunch served in our restaurant on a second afternoon (or trail lunches if preferred)
- Your choice of one of the following guided recreation activities: ‘Range of Light’ Yosemite Valley Naturalist Tour, Hetch Hetchy Wapama Falls Naturalist Hike, ‘Bike & Hike’ to Granite Gorge or Giant Sequoia Snowshoe Walk – subject to availability
- An exciting holiday welcome gift
- An arts & crafts project for the kids
- Daily and evening activities, including campfires, s’mores, movies, bingo and much more
Four-Night Package includes (for each person in your party):
- Everything from the three-night package
- An additional night’s accommodation
- An additional hearty mountain breakfast
- An additional three-course dinner
Small Family Package:
- 2 adults, plus 1 kid
- One-Bedroom Cottage*
- $445 per night for 3 nights; $350 for 4th night
- - add $45 per night for second child (age 2-12)
Large Family Package:
- 2 adults, plus 1-2 kids
- Two-Bedroom Family Cabin
- $525 per night for 3 nights; $415 for 4th night
- - add $45 per night for third child (age 2-12)
|* ||Note that One-Bedroom Cottage includes bedroom with king bed and separate living room with queen sofa bed|
Advance reservations required. Pricing does not include tax and gratuity. Meals do not include alcoholic beverages.
For reservations or more information, call (209) 379-2606
or email us, as this package cannot be booked online.
back to top
back to Holidays & Events