Our 22 acre property features a variety of other facilities, including:
- Massage Cabana - Our standalone massage cabana, nestled in the woods, provides an idyllic setting for private full body massages. Feel your stress and tension melt away in the pampering hands of our massage therapists.
- Coyote Hill - Coyote Hill is a 3,000 sq ft outdoor event area available for private group functions such as reunions, rehearsal dinners and meetings. Coyote Hill is used for nightly guest activities including barbecues, campfires, s'mores and sing-alongs. It is also home to our outdoor movie theater, complete with 12' inflatable screen.
- Kids Playground - Located in Lupine village is our new nature-oriented playground designed by Ron Holthuysen of Scientific Art Studios. This unique kids area was hand constructed with material from fallen trees on our property and features a two-level tree fort, 15' climb-on spider web, tree swings and more.
- Horseshoes & Bocce - Test your skills with these classic outdoor games designed for adults and kids alike. Our horseshoe pits and bocce court are located in Cedar Village.
- Nature Trail - Our onsite nature trail meanders through the forest surrounding the lodge. The ¾ mile long trail provides a great way to explore the property while learning about the area’s nature, wildlife and natural history.
- Sunset Point - Along the western edge of the property is Sunset Point, which provides a serene, beautiful setting for sunset viewing and stargazing, complete with seating and a great view.
In addition, when walking our property you will find the following outdoor facilities for your enjoyment:
- Campfire area located in the campground
- Group hang-out area with picnic tables located in Cedar Village
- Hammocks hung between trees throughout the property
- Benches, picnic tables and other cozy outdoor spaces
At neighboring Camp Mather, swimming, tennis and other activities are also available. In addition, the Evergreen offers a variety of Evening Activities and Recreation Programs.