Round out your Yosemite adventure with a soothing or revitalizing massage treatment offered in one of our peaceful Massage Cabanas in the woods.
Whether you’ve spent a long day on the trail or a relaxing day at the lodge, you’ll discover a deeper dimension of peace, relaxation, and rejuvenation. You can enjoy your massage in the serene and welcoming setting of one of our private cabanas nestled among towering pines, or at our new indoor/outdoor Spa at our sister property, Rush Creek Lodge.
Our massage therapists specialize in various styles of massage, and we are currently able to offer the following treatments within recommended health and safety guidelines:
- Swedish – Unwind with a relaxing massage that improves circulation and vitality while easing muscle tension through a variety of gentle techniques. Pressure is customized to your preference.
50 minutes- $135
- Deep Tissue – This intensive therapy targets specific areas of muscle tension, releasing tightness and reducing pain through the use of firm pressure to separate, lengthen, and restore muscle fibers.
50 minutes – $165
- Customized Aromatherapy treatment with a gift to take home ($25)
- Essential oils with take home gift ($25)
- Chakra energy balancing stone treatment and take-home kit ($25)
- Hot stone pack treatment and muscle relief lotion to take home ($25)
To schedule your massage please visit our Recreation Desk, call the Recreation Department at (209) 379-2606 x3, or email us at or book online today. Note that advance reservations are recommended for massages, particularly during our peak summer season.