2020/2021 New Year’s Celebration
Monday, December 28th, 2020 – Thursday, December 31st, 2020
As the year comes to a close we go full throttle with an exciting evening of dining, gaming, music, dancing, and decadence to ring in the New Year! We count down to midnight with a bit of bubbly, then keep dancing well into the wee hours. No taxis necessary when you can stroll on back to your cabin whenever you’ve had your fill of fun. Check out last year’s New Year’s Eve Calendar for more information about how Evergreen plans to kick-off the 2021 year.
Younger party goers love our New Year’s Eve Kid’s Zone in the Recreation Center where they do crafts, watch movies, make s’mores, and revel in a kid-friendly midnight countdown. (Note that while the Kid Zone is lightly supervised, babysitting service is not provided.)
Our two and three-night packages are a great value and make it easy for you to make the most of the week’s activities. When you arrive we’ll greet you with a detailed itinerary that includes all of the week’s activities and times.
- New Year’s Eve dinner and party (three-night package includes an additional three-course dinner on another evening of your stay)
- Hearty homemade mountain breakfast in our full-service restaurant each other morning of your stay
- An exciting welcome gift including party accouterments and other goodies
- Evening activities including roaring campfires, s’mores, bingo, and other games
|2-Night Package||3-Night Package|
|Couples Package||2 adults,|
Deluxe King Cabin
|starting at $503 per night||starting at $507 per night|
|Family Package||2 adults plus 2 children,|
Two-Bedroom Family Cabin
|starting at $628 per night||starting at $718 per night|
|Pricing for additional options for varying party sizes or other room types are presented when making your reservation on this site.|
Prices are per night and do not include tax or gratuity. Advance reservations are required and subject to availability. Meals do not include alcoholic beverages. Book by calling 209-379-2606, emailing or online here:
2020/2021 New Year’s Eve Details coming soon…
We’re working hard to put together another memorable New Year’s Eve celebration here at the Evergreen Lodge. Check back soon for all the fun things we’ll be doing, but in the meantime take a peek at last year’s festivities to give you an idea of what to expect this year.
2019/2020 New Year’s celebration Details
This New Year’s Eve we will be dancing in the New Year at our Speakeasy Celebration with live music from The Happiness Jazz Band.
Join us for a New Year Celebration you’ll soon not forget as we put together a Speakeasy Celebration complete with live music and performers.
- Nature Craft: 10 am – 3 pm, Tuolumne Hall. Join us for a self-guided kid-friendly craft!
- S’mores: 7-8 pm, Outdoor Fireplace at the Recreation Center. You can’t go wrong with this ooey-gooey campfire tradition!
- Adventure Film Series: 7:30 pm, Tuolumne Hall Theatre. Stop by our theatre for an adventure film, Yosemite style.
- Casino Royal Practice: 9-11 pm, Tuolumne Hall. Feel free to go to the Tavern to add a little more life to your gambling side before joining us for a little bit of bartering with dealers and guests at these games of blackjack, poker and craps as you practice your card tricks for the following night. Play for practice, and all these chips are on the house.
New Year’s Eve!
Head out early and explore the best of Yosemite on a guided Giant Sequoia Snowshoe Trip, a Yosemite Valley Naturalist Tour or another of our guided adventures, or treat yourself to a peaceful morning at the lodge with a hearty mountain breakfast and a soak in our hot tub! Then spend time relaxing by the fire with a good book in our Recreation Center, or stretch your legs with a stroll around our Nature Trail.
Return in time for an indulgent full-body massage in our massage cabana, treatments include Evergreen’s signature Swedish massage, deep tissue, reflexology, hot stone therapies or our decadent New Year’s Massage with a Swedish Relaxation massage and Hot Stone Treatment after a long winter’s day. Ease into your holiday season with this stress relieving massage and soothing hot stones. You’ll even receive a gift of muscle relaxing lotion to take home with you. Inquire at the Recreation Desk for more information.
As the sun sets, head on over to the Big Top for an exciting evening of feasting, gaming, music, dancing and a good time as we ring in the New Year! This year’s Speakeasy Celebration promises all the fun and more of past sold out Evergreen New Year’s events!
New Years Eve Feast: 5:30-9pm, $50 per adult; $25 per child (age 2-12)
Our Chef and talented culinary team will be creating an opulent New Year’s Eve Feast! Choose from a variety of taste-tempting appetizers and dinner selections along with your choice of our handcrafted New Year’s cocktails. Then finish your meal off with one of our decadent desserts. Check out the tentative mouthwatering menu here.
- S’mores: 7-8pm, Outdoor Fireplace at the Recreation Center. Send off 2018 with a toasty melty marshmallow chocolate treat.
- Kids Party: 8 pm-midnight, Recreation Center. In addition to our adult-oriented festivities, we’ll also have a fun and vibrant place for younger party-goers to hang out. In nearby Recreation Center, we will have a lightly supervised kids zone complete with crafts, movies and s’mores.
- Please note: babysitting services are not provided.
- New Year’s Speakeasy Celebration: 9pm-1am, Tuolumne Hall. Come one – come all – to the greatest New Year’s Celebration on Earth! Join us in the big top as we dance the night away to live music from The Happiness Jazz Band.
- Casino Royal: 9-11pm, Outdoor Dining. Take a break from the dance floor, and try your luck at the tables in the Casino. You’ll find seeing some one’s tell could be tricky at these games of blackjack, poker, roulette or craps with our masked dealers and guests. Luckily you won’t need to worry about losing your wallet at these tables as the chips are on the house, and winnings can be used to enter our New Year’s raffle.
- New Year’s Toast: Midnight, Tuolumne Hall. Complete with champagne flowing, balloons dropping and a midnight kiss from your masked suitor, join us as we countdown the New Year.
- New Year’s Raffle: 12:30 am, Tuolumne Hall. The enchantment continues on into 2019, so stick around for a chance to win gifts and prizes at the New Years Lottery hosted by the evening’s Master of Ceremonies.
- After Party: 12:30am-?, Tavern. When the celebration is complete, swing on over to the Tavern to join the after party with snacks, drinks, music and more.
New Year’s Day
- New Year’s Day Breakfast: 8-11:00 am, Restaurant. Join us in the Restaurant for a hearty mountain breakfast.
- Check Out: 11 am, Front Desk. The Evergreen Lodge begins winds down for our annual winter break. Thank you for celebrating the New Year with us!
Indulge in a stress-reducing start to the New Year with a massage in our peaceful massage cabana. Afterward, head over to our large hot tub or lose yourself in the beauty of our sister property, Rush Creek Lodge.
Then roll over to our Recreation Center, complete with board games, library, comfy couches, and blazing fireplace– another special setting to enjoy your day.
Activities Available Every Day
Snowshoe, Trekking Pole & GPS Device Rentals are available at the Activity Desk
Nature Trail: Try out our new half-mile self-guided, fun and informative tour of our property. Trail sheets are available in the recreation center and at the front desk
Recreation Center Activities are available all day, and include games, puzzles, books, free internet, free telephone calls, trip planning, comfy furniture, indoor and outdoor fireplace…
Massage: After a hard day of play in the great outdoors, enjoy an indulgent, therapeutic full body massage by our certified massage therapist. Day and evening massages available. 25-minute sessions starting at $80, 50-minute sessions start at $135, and 80-minute sessions start at $165. Visit the Recreation Desk to reserve your treatment.
NOTE: When you arrive, we’ll provide a detailed itinerary that includes all of the week’s activities and times.