Yosemite Travel Updates Fall 2021
EVERGREEN Lodge Is open
We’re ramping up for a full year of activities celebrating 100 years of Yosemite adventures at the Evergreen, so there’s a lot of good fun to look forward to!
As of October 1st, Day Use Entry reservations are no longer required to enter Yosemite National Park.
Details are updated regularly on the Park Service’s website.
Not sure what to do?
- Participate in one of our professionally guided trips. Park admission fees and park access are included in our trips. Explore Options…
- Visit Yosemite’s stunningly beautiful, lesser-traveled Hetch Hetchy area in our northwest corner of the Park. Access is limited when parking fills, so the earlier you visit the better your options.
- Embark on a wild adventure that includes a Wilderness permit or Half Dome permit
EVERGREEN LODGE is Open!
The ways in which we enjoy the Park and our lodge amenities are a bit different, but most everything is available including our heated saltwater swimming pool, hot tub, Restaurant, Tavern, General Store, guided tours, games, and nightly s’mores by the outdoor fire.
When necessary, the Restaurant and Tavern operate on a takeout basis, so you can still enjoy great food and drinks around property, in the privacy of your cabin or on your private deck.
- For information on our lodge’s enhanced cleaning and service protocols, visit our Clean & Safe program page.
- Please call or email us at (209) 379-2606 or [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns.
Although the way in which we enjoy our adventures is different, Yosemite is as incredible as ever, and we can’t wait to share an amazing time with you and your loved ones.
Your friends at the Evergreen
We are doing our best to provide the most current and accurate information as quickly as possible, so please check back often. Or stay tuned on our Facebook page as we'll be posting there as well.