Choose from a dozen therapeutic treatments offered in our peaceful Massage Cabana in the woods.
Treat yourself to an indulgent, therapeutic massage from one of our certified massage therapists. Whether you’ve spent a long day on the trail or a relaxing day at the lodge, you’ll discover a deeper dimension of peace, relaxation, and rejuvenation. You can enjoy your massage in the serene and welcoming setting of our private cabana nestled among towering pines, or at our sister property Rush Creek Lodge in one of our private Massage Suites.
Our therapists specialize in various styles of massage and offer the following treatments:
- Swedish – Unwind with a relaxing massage that improves circulation and vitality while easing muscle tension through a variety of gentle techniques. Pressure is customized to your preference.
50 minutes- $135
- Deep Tissue – This intensive therapy targets specific areas of muscle tension, releasing tightness and reducing pain through the use of firm pressure to separate, lengthen, and restore muscle fibers.
50 minutes – $165
- Customized Aromatherapy treatment with a gift to take home ($25)
- Essential oils with take home gift ($25)
- Chakra energy balancing stone treatment and take-home kit ($25)
- Hot stone pack treatment and muscle relief lotion to take home ($25)
To schedule your massage please visit our Recreation Desk, call the Recreation Department at (209) 379-2606 x3, or email us at or book online today. Note that advance reservations are recommended for massages, particularly during our peak summer season.