Tuesday, December 22nd – Sunday, December 27th, 2020
From tree lighting to s’mores, you are in for a Christmas holiday unlike any other with the Evergreen family.
Our talented executive chef designs our menu to showcase the finest in seasonal, local and organic ingredients, so the final 2020 menu will be available just prior to the holiday.
To get an idea of the type of deliciousness you can expect, please look at our 2019 Christmas Menu.
Important Note: The hospitality team at the Evergreen responds to changing health and safety regulations with creative solutions that ensure you can still enjoy our delicious food and drinks during your stay. When indoor dining is limited or not permitted, the kitchen still prepares great food for takeout, and the Tavern and General Store continue our excellent beverage service, all to be enjoyed in a variety of outdoor settings, in your cabin or on your private deck.
Our two and three-night packages are a great value and make it easy for you to make the most of the week’s activities.
- Christmas Day Old World Feast (or a three-course dinner on another night if your stay does not include Christmas Day)
- Note that the three-night package includes another three-course dinner on another night of your stay in addition to the above dinner
- Hearty homemade mountain breakfast in our full-service restaurant each morning of your stay
- A fun, family-friendly arts and crafts project
- An exciting holiday welcome gift
- Evening activities including campfires, s’mores, and games
- Optional add-on of your choice of one guided recreation activity: hike, snowshoe walk or sightseeing tour (including appropriate equipment rental and freshly made trail lunch), subject to availability
- 3-Night Packages include an additional trail lunch from our General Store
|2-Night Package||3-Night Package|
|Couples Package||2 adults,
Deluxe King Cabin
|starting at $552 per night||starting at $514 per night|
|Couples Package with Guided Recreation Trip||2 adults,
Deluxe King Cabin and a guided trip for 2
|starting at $711 per night||starting at $620 per night|
|Family Package||2 adults plus 2 children,
Two-Bedroom Family Cabin
|starting at $744 per night||starting at $692 per night|
|Family Package with Guided Recreation Trip|| 2 adults plus 2 children,
Two-Bedroom Family Cabin and a guided trip for 4
|starting at $981 per night||starting at $850 per night|
|Pricing for additional options for varying party sizes or other room types are presented when making your reservation on this site.|
Each day we offer an array of guided recreation trips tailored to the holiday season, including naturalist hikes, snowshoe trips to the Giant Sequoias and sightseeing tours of Yosemite Valley. Check out all the guided recreation trips we have available this holiday season here.
Each night our restaurant will serve our classic menu along with memorable holiday specials.
In the tavern, eggnog and hot specialty drinks will be flowing, in addition to a broad assortment of wines, beer, and spirits.
As always, everything is available as take-out to enjoy in our many outdoor settings, in your cabin, or in the privacy of your cabin’s deck.
After dinner, we will offer a variety of nightly activities, including campfires, arts & crafts, and games.
Relaxing fireside with board games or a great book makes for a nice change of pace, but stargazing from your private deck or our heated saltwater swimming pool or hot tub is nothing short of epic.
NOTE: When you arrive, we’ll provide a detailed itinerary that includes all of the week’s activities, times and pricing.