Friends Halloween Weekend
Friday, October 22nd – Sunday, October 24th
We’re excited to announce our tenth annual Friends Halloween Weekend at the Evergreen Lodge!
We’ve reserved the entire lodge for our friends, and we’ve designed the weekend so that individuals, couples, and families will all have a great time.
Note below our plan to make the weekend as safe as possible for everyone and the commitment and actions we need from everyone who attends.
We hope you can join us for a weekend of celebration, recreation and Halloween fun!
The weekend will be action-packed with an array of activities for adults and kids alike, including:
- Friday Karaoke Dance Party – costume theme coming soon!
- Saturday live music, featuring the return of Nevergreen!
- Pilates with Jenn, Yoga & BOGA!
- Trick or treating
- Fall Carnival
- Pumpkin carving
- Halloween movies
- Haunted Hike
- Crafts projects
- Campfire festivities & s’mores
We’ll also have all of the usual lodge activities available, including swimming, massage, bike rentals, ping pong, pool, bocce, nature trail, kids play areas, games, blazing fireplaces, stargazing, forest disk golf, etc.
And if you’re in need of just a bit more, Yosemite awaits! This is a wonderful time to visit the Park, with crowds of summer gone and fall colors in full effect.
Covid Safety Protocols
Given the nature of the weekend, consistent social distancing is not viable, so for everyone’s safety, we will be doing all we can to create a Covid free ‘bubble’ of attendees.
To achieve this, we will be implementing strict Covid protocols. Do not reserve a cabin or plan to attend if you are not 100% committed to adhering to these protocols, as follows:
- Everyone 12 and above must be vaccinated to attend. Proof of vaccination must be provided to us by October 10.
- Upon arrival, attendees must present a negative PCR test result taken within the past 72 hours.
- Attendees must take a rapid antigen test upon arrival. Positive antigen test results will be retested and will receive rapid PCR testing as needed. Positive cases and their families will unfortunately not be able to stay.
- After the weekend, we encourage all to take rapid antigen tests upon arriving home as well as a few days later to protect your local community and school.
- Weather permitting, we will look to have as many activities as possible outdoors, including potentially evening musical performances.
- Exact guidelines will be determined as the weekend nears.
Given the demands and expense of putting on the event, please do not book a cabin if you are not committed to attending (barring change in the Covid situation).
Booking Your Stay
We’ve arranged 30% off cabin rates on Friday and Saturday nights. We’ve arranged for Thursday night at 50% off as an extra incentive to come for a long weekend and enjoy the full slate of activities. We’ll have late check-out Sunday for everyone so you can enjoy the day before heading home.
We’ll pick up the tab for most activities during the weekend. Food and drink will be a la carte from our regular menu.
We have cabins available for individuals, couples, and families of all sizes. Click here to learn more about our cabin types. Note that we can’t take requests for specific cabins.
To reserve your cabin, you can book online, email us or call (209) 379-2606. To lock in your “Friends Discount” please use rate code “FF21” when booking.
Note there’s a two-night minimum stay and the lodge can’t take specific cabin requests.
Cabins will fill quickly, so reserve soon. If the cabin type you wanted is already sold out when you book and you can’t find another good option, feel free to email Tali at [email protected], and she will do her best to help with solutions.
Hope to see you there!