Don’t lose heart if you’re still looking for an awesome Yosemite deal.
We’ve got some great insider tips for your Yosemite travel planning:
- For the best rates and service, be sure to make your lodging reservation on this web site, or reach out to our team directly at (209) 379-2606 or
- Time your visit on non-holiday dates outside of peak Summer season
- The park is less crowded, and rates are lower throughout the region when you come to see gorgeous Fall color, pristine snowy Winter scenery, or Yosemite’s world-famous Springtime wildflowers and roaring waterfalls
- If Summer is your only chance to visit and you didn’t get to plan ahead, the last two weeks of August usually have some availability
- As the saying goes, you get what you pay for! Here at the Evergreen your cabin rate includes FREE parking, Wi-Fi, daily activities like our nightly tradition of roasting s’mores by the outdoor fire, access to local hiking trails, unlimited use of the pool and hot tub area, expert adventure planning advice from our Recreation Team, and more. NO HIDDEN RESORT FEES
- Planning is easier when you use our Packages & Special Offers page for everything from discounts on seasonal cabin rates to packages for Road Trips, Bed & Breakfast, Holidays and more
- The earlier you book, the more you save!
- Not free, but totally worth it – amazing massage treatments in our Massage Cabanas in the woods
Nestled in the woods near Yosemite’s Hetch Hetchy entrance to the Park, Evergreen Lodge is an ideal resort base camp for exploring Yosemite’s main attractions.
We have great rates for Fall, Winter and Spring. Maybe you’ll be lucky enough to witness Yosemite’s crazy Frazil Ice flow like a giant slurpee in one of Yosemite’s creeks. Or perhaps a February stay will put you in full view of Yosemite’s Firefall phenomenon at El Capitan. In Spring you’re sure to see spectacular rainbows on display at the base of Yosemite’s roaring waterfalls.
We hope to share Yosemite’s many wonders with you soon.
Your friends at Evergreen Lodge