with a new look and feel in Yosemite
Evergreen Lodge at Yosemite is pleased to offer Yosemite Holiday Party Packages, using our tried and true recipe for a good time to be had by all!
We’ve done all the planning, giving you more time to enjoy your guests and the invigorating surroundings of Yosemite, the lodge and spectacular Sierra sunsets.
Your Holiday Party Package includes:
- Overnight Deluxe Cabin lodging for up to 20 guests
- 3-hour dinner event with unlimited beer, wine and champagne
- 4-course dinner
- Tastefully decorated tables, chairs, plates, glassware, flatware, candles, and fresh table garland
- Sweet treats
$8,800 including taxes and gratuity for a 1-night stay
Additional guests or room nights may be added for an additional fee.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Evergreen Lodge for a great Holiday adventure!
The Evergreen is loaded with fun surprises for play or relaxation around every corner:
- Bocce Ball & Horseshoes
- Tuolumne Hall Game Room
- Forest Disc Golf Course
- Giant Outdoor Chess
- Various Daily Activities
- Nature Trail
Everyone should remember to bring their swimsuits so they can relax in our soothing saltwater hot tub – a guest favorite for hot tub stargazing at night.
Our Recreation desk is a great place for free planning advice and local insights, or your guests can sign up for one of our professionally guided trips or signature massage treatments.
We have dozens of guided adventures to choose from, including these guests favorites:
- Our Wonders of Yosemite Hike & Tour is a two-in-one Yosemite Valley and Giant Sequoia guided naturalist hike and tour that’s a great way to get to know Yosemite from an insider’s perspective.
- Follow in the footsteps of John Muir on our Yosemite Valley Explorer Hike & Tour as our guides show you the way around Yosemite’s icons as well as its hidden gems.
- Treat yourself to some serious relaxation and rejuvenation with one of our signature massages in our massage cabanas in the woods.
However you prefer to adventure, here’s to celebrating the season in Yosemite!