Yosemite Charging Station
It’s fun to consider that generations ago the Evergreen had a gas station. What would those happy travelers of yesteryear have said if someone told them that in the year 2015 their gas station would be replaced with an electric car charging station?!?!
We’re pretty excited that the future has landed at the ‘Green, and we can now offer a Yosemite charging station for electric vehicles.
Located in the parking spaces just in front of the main lodge, our new charging station includes one 80 amp Tesla charger and one 40 amp universal charger.
Overnight lodge guests are welcome to complimentary charging sessions. Charging sessions for day visitors are also available for a small fee.
Access to the charging stations is available through our friendly front desk team.
Worth the Wait
There are so many fun things to do while you wait for your car to charge at the Evergreen.
- Treat yourself to an amazing massage treatment in one of our relaxing massage cabanas in the woods
- Grab a refreshing signature cocktail (or mocktail for drivers) in our historic Tavern
- Fuel up on a delicious meal in our Main Lodge area any time of day
- Join our friendly naturalists for a professionally guided full day or half day adventure – there are over 30 types of excursions to choose from!
- Check out our monthly Recreation Calendar to see all the fun activities you can join in on throughout the property, like free s’mores by the outdoor fire every evening
- Or visit our Recreation Desk for free planning advice on local hikes