Yosemite Elopement Package
Evergreen Lodge at Yosemite is pleased to offer couples the Yosemite Elopement Package. This special package aims to reduce the pressure of planning, giving you more time to enjoy your guests and the invigorating views of the surrounding forest and spectacular Sierra sunsets.
Couples have the option of having their ceremony onsite at Wapama Grove or they can also apply for permits to have their ceremony in the Park and return to the Lodge for an intimate dinner. Please note that all onsite ceremonies will need to follow current state and county guidelines including face coverings and social distancing. Wherever your ceremony location, Evergreen Lodge is thrilled to invite couples to celebrate their love in a truly one-of-a-kind way, Yosemite style.
Having hosted weddings for over a decade, we appreciate that every wedding party has specific needs, and we’re happy to work with you on lodging options, meal options, facilities choices, recreation ideas, and more. You can rely on our flexibility and creativity in realizing the celebration of your dreams.
The Yosemite Elopement Package includes:
- 4-course dinner for up to 20 guests
- 2-night stay for the wedding couple
- Beer, wine, and champagne toast
- Socially distant tables, chairs, plates, glassware, flatware, candles, and table garland
- Dessert to include decadent small bites, a wedding cake is not included
- Guests will be asked to wear face masks in accordance with current state and county regulations including maintaining social distance
The Yosemite Elopement Package is $6,000 including taxes and gratuity. Additional guests may be added for an additional fee.